Photography, Photography, Photography.....

I am obsessed with PHOTOGRAPHY!!! I can spend hours at a time browsing web sites, doing research on new techniques, watching tutorials and so on. I love how I can capture the true essence of a person in a photo. It's those memories in that split second that are captured and treasured forever.

I love looking at God's creation and picturing in my head what beautiful artwork that would make. I love thinking of new ways to take that perfect portrait of a friend or family. It's those memories that I've captured that will last a lifetime.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 20 - Coloring Easter Eggs


Easter is the time when the kids love to color easter eggs. Jeremy is all grown up, but Melanie and Megan still wanted to do eggs. So....we colored two dozen eggs and the kids had fun coming up with different ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment