Photography, Photography, Photography.....

I am obsessed with PHOTOGRAPHY!!! I can spend hours at a time browsing web sites, doing research on new techniques, watching tutorials and so on. I love how I can capture the true essence of a person in a photo. It's those memories in that split second that are captured and treasured forever.

I love looking at God's creation and picturing in my head what beautiful artwork that would make. I love thinking of new ways to take that perfect portrait of a friend or family. It's those memories that I've captured that will last a lifetime.

Friday, April 23, 2010

April 17, 2010 - Birthday Celebration


Today we celebrated Maison's 2nd birthday and Jeremy's 22nd birthday. I just love this photo of the two boys on the floor together.

No comments:

Post a Comment