Photography, Photography, Photography.....

I am obsessed with PHOTOGRAPHY!!! I can spend hours at a time browsing web sites, doing research on new techniques, watching tutorials and so on. I love how I can capture the true essence of a person in a photo. It's those memories in that split second that are captured and treasured forever.

I love looking at God's creation and picturing in my head what beautiful artwork that would make. I love thinking of new ways to take that perfect portrait of a friend or family. It's those memories that I've captured that will last a lifetime.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 9 - I collect....


This is a picture of Emmett Kelly Jr. that my birth father painted for me when I was a baby. I started collecting Emmett Kelly clown's when I was 18 because of this picture. My mom bought me my first clown. The painting is still in the original frame from over 40+ years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment