Photography, Photography, Photography.....

I am obsessed with PHOTOGRAPHY!!! I can spend hours at a time browsing web sites, doing research on new techniques, watching tutorials and so on. I love how I can capture the true essence of a person in a photo. It's those memories in that split second that are captured and treasured forever.

I love looking at God's creation and picturing in my head what beautiful artwork that would make. I love thinking of new ways to take that perfect portrait of a friend or family. It's those memories that I've captured that will last a lifetime.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 14 - Easter


Today I had both grandchildren over to practice our photography on Easter photos. For my first time using a backdrop I think I did ok. I still have alot to learn and one of them is to have everything ready and practice on something before putting the kids in front of the camera. Maison didn't last but 10min.

But overall they both did great and I love the photos! Here's a little collage of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment