Photography, Photography, Photography.....

I am obsessed with PHOTOGRAPHY!!! I can spend hours at a time browsing web sites, doing research on new techniques, watching tutorials and so on. I love how I can capture the true essence of a person in a photo. It's those memories in that split second that are captured and treasured forever.

I love looking at God's creation and picturing in my head what beautiful artwork that would make. I love thinking of new ways to take that perfect portrait of a friend or family. It's those memories that I've captured that will last a lifetime.

Friday, November 26, 2010

November 26, 2010 - Christmas Tree Cutting Day


Today we went to cut down our Christmas tree. We've been going to Blake's since 2008 as our new family tradition! It is such fun, we go on a wagon to the tree farm, walk to find the perfect tree and get to cut it down ourselves. Of course I bring along the camera to get photos of our fun day. I so enjoy doing this with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment