Photography, Photography, Photography.....

I am obsessed with PHOTOGRAPHY!!! I can spend hours at a time browsing web sites, doing research on new techniques, watching tutorials and so on. I love how I can capture the true essence of a person in a photo. It's those memories in that split second that are captured and treasured forever.

I love looking at God's creation and picturing in my head what beautiful artwork that would make. I love thinking of new ways to take that perfect portrait of a friend or family. It's those memories that I've captured that will last a lifetime.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 27, 2010 - A Walk in the Park...



What a great day today! I was able to spend some quality time with my grandson, Maison and step-daughter Megan. We went to the park and had a nice time. This photo just touches my heart and I converted it into a pencil drawing with my program. Can't wait to go to the park again!

No comments:

Post a Comment