Photography, Photography, Photography.....

I am obsessed with PHOTOGRAPHY!!! I can spend hours at a time browsing web sites, doing research on new techniques, watching tutorials and so on. I love how I can capture the true essence of a person in a photo. It's those memories in that split second that are captured and treasured forever.

I love looking at God's creation and picturing in my head what beautiful artwork that would make. I love thinking of new ways to take that perfect portrait of a friend or family. It's those memories that I've captured that will last a lifetime.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 10, 2010


My dad & stepmom were affected by the flooding in the south. They live in KY and their home has been totally destroyed. We were able to save their upstairs bedroom furniture and items that were located above 4ft, other than that everything was lost. You don't realize how bad it is until you see it in person. This is a photo that just hit home. My dad was walking with the Red Cross Volunteer assessing the damage. I now have a much better understanding and appreciation for the Red Cross. They do alot more to help others than we realize. They even brought meals to us as we were trying to save what we could. Great organization!

No comments:

Post a Comment